Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance
of the Merrill Linn Land and Waterways Conservancy
PO Box 501
Lewisburg, Pa 17837
Mission Statement The Buffalo Creek Watershed Alliance (BCWA) has as its central purpose to encourage ecologically responsible stewardship of Buffalo Creek, its tributaries, and the environment within its watershed.
1. Insure high water quality in both surface and ground water throughout the watershed.
2. Promote the ecological health of the watershed area.
3. Educate the public about the nature and value of the stream.
4. Facilitate cooperation among all those interested in and affected by the stream and its surroundings: businesses, industries, landowners, developers, governments, and other agencies whose actions affect the stream and land development within the area.
5. Preserve areas of the watershed as a habitat for wildlife and a place for outdoor recreation.